Civocracy is looking for a
German Civic Engagement Intern (f/m/d)
Duration : 3 months | 30 hours / 5 days a week |
Better decisions powered by citizens: Civocracy is fixing the relationship between citizens and governments through digital citizen participation.
Civocracy is a CivicTech startup, helping citizens to share their ideas and opinions to shape city projects. Our digital participation platform is redefining the way citizens and decision-makers interact to improve communities.
We’re seeking a Civic Engagement Intern to join our small but passionate team, so together we can help redefine democracy for the 21st century. If you’re interested in working in a dynamic environment, and are committed to solving a global problem, please send us your application!
- Support our Account Managers on citizen consultations with our German clients
- Track participation levels and measure the impact of consultations on communities
- Manage the German content on the platform and ensure a consistent quality for our users
- Research citizen participation and political institutions in Germany
- Benchmark the sector’s main actors, and research best practices in the German civic and social impact tech scene
- Native German speaker & fluency in written and verbal English
- Bachelor or Masters student, or recent graduate, in Public Policy, Political Science, Communication, Journalism or Media Studies
- More important than your diploma: you’re resourceful and pragmatic
- You will be working across different but interdependent areas. It is important that you know how to organise and align your workload accordingly
- You want to improve yourself and your community
What’s in it for you
- Perspective and potential. You will take ownership of key role tasks in a fast growing company, learning how to work on citizen engagement
- Development. You will further enhance your project management skills and learn how to best communicate using digital participation tools
- Impact. You will gain insights on how the platform is being used by thousands of citizens to make our society better through monitoring participatory digital projects in cities
- No complications. We keep our team processes simple and efficient
- A great team. We’re an international, friendly organisation, and we each love what we do
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV and cover letter or a well crafted email.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.
See original posting: https://www.tbd.community/en/j/civocracy-bv-german-civic-engagement-intern-fmd-berlin