DO it: Program and Community Manager
You will support our programs in Impact Entrepreneurship and manage our community hubs and events.
Start date: January 2020
Location: Berlin campus
Position type: Full time
Let’s DO it together.
Founded in 2013 by Florian Hoffmann and Katherin Kirschenmann, the DO School is an award winning social business and the cornerstone of a global movement of purposeful doing. The DO School brings together leading organisations, world-renowned experts and talented impact entrepreneurs to clarify new ideas, and bring them to life quickly as new products, processes and services, inspiring seismic cultural shifts that transform people, businesses and society, and create not just better business but a better world – for everyone. The DO School is headquartered in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, New York and Hong Kong and has facilitated engagements in 30 countries for over 50,000 participants to date.
As a Program & Community Manager you will be part of the Impact Entrepreneurship Team, working to support impact entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs around the world. You will support the design, delivery and management of programs, with a focus on online facilitation and community-building activities.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage and grow our DO School community hubs across the world, providing strategic guidance as well as program and logistics support to hub founders
- Organize our global Day of DOing on October 18th, recruiting organisers, supporting curriculum development, forging partnerships and providing all logistical support needed
- Coordinate programs throughout their lifecycle, including internal communications, process setup and execution, outcome delivery and documentation.
- Support overall program design as well as of individual workshops and trainings and facilitate these in person and online.
- Support impact evaluation efforts, data capture and management, curriculum development and iteration and improving internal processes.
You are passionate about supporting social innovation and entrepreneurship and are natural-born community builder and networker. You enjoy interacting with people from different backgrounds and are an experienced project manager, who likes to plan and coordinate initiatives from start to finish.
- You have worked in program / project management for a minimum of 1-2 years, ideally in consulting or social entrepreneurship
- You have managed and developed international networks and communities using online platforms and know how to inspire passion and encourage active engagement
- You have worked directly with or supporting entrepreneurs / intrapreneurs
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about the space of impact / social entrepreneurship and are possibly an entrepreneur yourself
- You have designed and facilitated workshops and are ideally familiar with design thinking and human-centered design; ideally you have experience in both online and offline facilitation
- You are self-organised, self-paced and able to deliver many projects at once with great quality
- You have outstanding communication skills and feel comfortable working with different types of stakeholders.
- You thrive in an international, multicultural and fast-paced environment
- Your are fluent in English (min. C1). German or other languages are a plus. Please note the DO School is an international community, with English as its common language .
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to make a difference in a small but global organization and contribute to our ambitious growth and impact goals
- The collaboration with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as the chance to engage with a global community of purposeful DOers – entrepreneurs, experts and intrapreneurs – from over 90 countries
- An environment in which the alignment of passion and purpose is encouraged and the hunger and ability for getting things done is celebrated
- A competitive salary with benefits, team building activities and professional development initiatives
- We look forward to your application! Our application process is always online, so please submit your application through our application portal: https://thedoschool.jobbase.io/
- If you have any questions about the application process or the job description, please send an email to: email@example.com.
- We aim to fill this position as soon as possible and will be reviewing applications and interviewing on an ongoing basis.
- Please note that we only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany.
- Equal opportunity employer: The DO School provides equal employment opportunities to all people, without discrimination based on country of origin, color, religion, gender, creed, national origin, marital status, disability or sexual orientation.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.
See original posting: https://www.tbd.community/en/j/do-school-innovation-lab-gmbh-program-community-manager-berlin